MarlinSpike Rum Cup
(Yves Le Bour Challenge)
Antwerp, Oct. 17th-18th, 2020
Our blend truly celebrates the potential versatility only rum can have
This atypical composition of 3-5 year old matured rums of Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago delivers a surprising range of unusually fruity, yet spiced rare aroma notes.
For depth of flavour, an aged Jamaican pot-stilled rum has been added. For freshness, yet another Latin rum completes this tour de force.
The suitability to mix with tonic is in itself surprising.
Have a look at our cocktails to see the true versatility of our blend.
Hall of Fame
- Manu Hens & Maj Kristin Hansen Borgen
- Bart Janssens & Eva Jacobs
- Corentin Demanet & Yannick Laumans
- Jan Peeters & Nathalie Janssens
- Erwin Everaert& Jan Everaert
- Thierry Den Hartigh & Engida Den Hartigh
- Robert Drontman & Valerie Suy
- Wim Ghys & Ann Van Daele
- Caroline Miller & Herman Van Dormael
- Kristof Wouters & Roos Hertens